Makaha Elementary School is a community of learners who inquire, reflect, and apply knowledge to become responsible, well-rounded individuals.
Makaha Elementary School will create a school community and culture that supports learning through
- standards-based classrooms
- an array of learning opportunities that impact student achievement and the development of the whole child.
The Makaha Elementary School community believes that:
1) Every student will learn.
2) The support of our students' needs (academic, social, emotional, and physical) is essential for success.
3) All stakeholders (students, parents, faculty, staff, and community) will work together as a team.