Miss Sherick A-13
Hello and welcome to the A-13 website!
Click HERE to access our google classroom! (Student must be logged in to access)
Are you looking for extra ways to learn at home? Here are some ideas!
- Write a short story, making sure to use capital letters only when needed, and using punctuation at the end of each sentence.
- Practice counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s. Ready for a challenge? Pick any 2-digit number to start at. Now, count up from there by 10s, (i.e. 47, 57, 67, 77...)
- Practice learning these snap words...words we should know "in a snap!" Start at the first list and work your way up.
- Try these at-home math games and activities (pick from the first page of the document).
- Try cooking with these keiki recipes!
- Make a no-sew mask at home!
- Make a STEM project! Paper plate marble run.
- Click these links for many fun ideas to learn at home:
- Week 1 at-home choices
- Week 2 at-home choices
- Week 3 at-home choices
- Ideas to play with a purpose
- Try to do something KIND for someone else each day. :)
Online Learning Games:
- Log in to clever.com to read on myOn --ask Miss Sherick for your log-in information
- Freckle app --ask Miss Sherick for your log-in information
- Abcya.com (choose Grade 1 then ABC or 123)
- Math Games Online (Click A-13 First Grade, click your name and type your code--ask Miss Sherick for your code--then click "EM Games Online")
- Jack Hartmann Kids Music Channel
- Zoo Niele (Honolulu Zoo channel)
- Art for Kids Hub
- Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Kids Academy
- Math Songs by NumberRock
Apps to download:
- Endless Reader
- Learn Sight Words
- Kahn Academy Kids
Online Learning Websites:
- Daily scholastic learning quests
- storylineonline.net (read aloud videos)
- mysteryscience.com/school-closure-planning (science video lessons)
- family.gonoodle.com (to get moving!)
- stories.audible.com (audio books)
- https://hawaii.overdrive.com (online library)
If you have any questions about your child's schedule, or need help logging into any online accounts, please email Miss Sherick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Protection: Click these resources for information on how to have important conversations with your child regarding their safety and well-being. Hot chocolate talk and earlyopenoften.org.
Click HERE for our health room website!